CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Quiet Morning

All is very quiet here at the house. The reason is because Noah and Lily are at the McKenzies'. It's nice to have a little break from time to time. We will enjoy hosting Brenna one night so they can have a break too. In fact, as the kids get older I could see having fairly regular sleepovers.

Amanda and I got to go to a party last night. It's nice to hang out with grownups and not have to worry about kids. It was also nice to hear whining and crying but not have to deal with it. Somehow the whining isn't as bad when it isn't your own kid.

I'd say the only real negative from yesterday is that the gazebo blew off our deck. It's stuck in the mud in our backyard right now. I'm afraid that I'm going to have to take it apart. Now we need to figure out if we are going to replace the sides and roof that got all torn up.

0 comments: