CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Busy Week

I have class every night this week from 6:00 - 10:00 PM. Well, those are the scheduled hours, but our professor has already told us that 10:00 PM is an hour past his bedtime. Last night he let us out at 8:45, which was nice so I could watch the Fiesta Bowl at the McKenzies' house. It's good to get out early, but it still leaves Amanda with the kids every night at dinnertime and until bedtime. Fortunately, I'm working from home today and I hope to Friday as well. And, while it's hardly a great date, we do have childcare for the Spring Convocation on Saturday evening.

So far, things are good. Lily and Amanda played some Rat-a-Tat-Cat last night after Noah went to bed. Noah was good at church this morning and is now happily napping. I'm looking forward to picking Lily up from the bus stop at 4:00ish.

It still has all the makings of a long week though. I am glad to have next week off from school before the semester begins.

0 comments: