CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 30, 2009

Going Out

Amanda and I have a date tonight at a restaurant in Durham she wants to try. I'll let you know how it was tomorrow. Either way, a bad meal without the kids beats being home with them!

Amanda went to Lily's school for "book and a bite" today. That's where she reads to them at lunchtime. I stayed home with Noah and we played some video games. Well, he watched me anyway. Lily also had an assembly. I guess today was a North Carolina sports theme and they sang Carolina-related songs as a class. Of course, she can't ever remember what they all are.

We've decided that Noah is teething rather than sick. We give him some Motrin before bed and that does the trick. He and Lily are such Motrin junkies though. They love any excuse to have it. I remember feeling the same way about children's Tylenol. I loved that cherry flavor!

0 comments: