CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

A Day Off

Just when you thought it was safe to be home during the day, Wake County Public Schools brings us...a teacher workday. We plan to break it up a little bit with a family lunch at my office. Lily says that she wants to see where I hang up my coat, so she wants to see the office rather than meeting somewhere for lunch. I haven't decided if we'll eat in the cafeteria or go out.

Yesterday went well. It was a gray and cool day, so everything was done inside. I did take Lily and Noah grocery shopping yesterday after Noah's nap. We had a little scuffle with Noah's Harris Teeter balloon though. I had it tied to the cart and he wouldn't let go of it for me to load him in the car. Through the scuffle it came off the string and floated into space. Fortunately, there was a boy around 10 or so who gave Noah his balloon. It was very nice. Their mom also told him to take our cart for me. Little things like that really make the day better.

0 comments: