CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Getting Fruity

Thanks to Blue Cross and the Blue Points program I've had something of a dietary renaissance. If I eat 5 servings of fruits & vegetables combined daily for 5 days/week, I get 100 Blue Points. These points can ultimately be redeemed for legitimate things like restaurant gift cards, for example. This is in addition to the points that I already was getting for exercise.

As a result I've been bringing more fresh fruit into the house. They've had clementine oranges at Sam's, so we have been eating those all week. Noah loves them. In fact, yesterday he mostly ate fruit for lunch and dinner.

Remember how he was a little bound up? Well, it hasn't been such an issue lately. It seems like it's feast or famine with him these days. That goes for his mood too. He's been kind of grouchy in the afternoons lately.

One thing I forgot to mention yesterday is that his vocabulary is slowly increasing. I took them to Petsmart for doggie day camp. Lily stayed and watched the dogs while Noah traipsed around the store. Periodically he would stop and yell, "Lily! Lily!" At least I think that's what he was yelling. It's still a little hard to tell with him.

Note: I apologize for the poop-related posts lately. Those of you with kids understand and those of you without will just have to wait for more interesting stuff. Sorry.

0 comments: