CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hanging On

Last night ended up being OK. Everyone needed a bath, so they piled into Amanda's tub. Noah loves having a bath with mommy and big sister. I'm told that he likes to sit down in the tub so that just his head is above the water. Amanda says that this is amazingly cute. He loves to splash around in there. Of course, Lily has her own antics as well. The good news is that this passes the time.

My class went well, though he did keep us until 9:15 last night. I kind of hit the wall at 9:00 and felt like I could just put my head down and sleep right there. I made it through and am looking forward to tonight's class as well. The class is on the parables of Jesus, so it is certainly interesting.

We are now getting into the tougher stretch where I have to go into the office today and tomorrow. I will only see the kids in the morning, so the evenings may be a bit rough for Amanda.

1 comments:

Confessions of a Housewife said...

well she can always call me if she needs me to help wrestle them or just to keep her company.

Im just glad the kids are back in school !