CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Shine On

Noah has his first good bruise. On Sunday he was playing on our bed and lunged for our alarm clock. He missed his mark and smacked the corner of his eye socket on the night stand. He has a scratch and a little bit of a shiner, though it already looks better. It's incredible how quickly they heal when they're little. What's interesting is that earlier in the day on Sunday he tripped near the computer and went forehead-first into one of my guitars. That didn't even elicit a whimper. I think bumps and bruises will be a little different with him than with Lily.

I am now officially into my "reading week" break. I was supposed to have class tonight, but my professor's father died unexpectedly last week and he had to cancel class tonight. That means no class until 3/9, which is just fine with me. It's nice to be able to catch my breath a little bit, though I would have liked to have had class tonight. I certainly was not wishing for these circumstances to cause a postponement.

0 comments: