CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Catch and Early Release

Lily has an early release day today. This means that the teachers have some kind of compulsory event and they need to send the kids home for it. I don't remember ever having these, but it does seem like a good deal for the teachers. Teachers work hard enough that they don't need extra things to do on what should be their own time. Still, it's tough for the parents.

As I type this, I am effectively playing fetch with Noah. He keeps bringing me a juggling beanbag and I keep throwing it. He then finds it and brings it back to me. The key has been me making a "booooom" sound as I throw it.

Below you can find a short video that explains how Google Reader works. If you follow more blogs than this one I think you will enjoy using it. I resisted trying it for a long time, but now I can't live without it.

0 comments: