CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Lazy Sunday

It was strange to have a lazy Sunday morning, but we enjoyed it. Amanda babysat for a friend Saturday night and was up until after midnight. I tried to let her sleep in, but it didn't help to have Lily at the top of the stairs calling for me. Then, as I was making breakfast, Noah found his way up there and was crying outside of her door. One minute he was playing with his books and the next minute I realized that he was being a pest.

I took the kids down to the basement for the bulk of the morning and played video games with Lily. After lunch I hunkered down and got some homework done. Amanda had a family bath with the kids and I got some work done on my paper as well. It was nice to make a little headway yesterday. Next weekend is going to be very busy, so I need to get ahead. I think I'm off to a good start though.

Now it's back to the weekly grind. I have class tonight and tomorrow. Lily has dance class tonight. Hopefully I'll get to work from home tomorrow, which always helps at least a little bit.

0 comments: