CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Countdown

Amanda and I are leaving for a vacation on Saturday morning. We're going on a cruise of the Eastern Caribbean from 3/1 - 3/8. It should be a great time. The problem is all the preparation that goes into such a vacation. I'm not asking for any sympathy. It just occurs to me that it is a little crazy that we need so much stress before being able to relax.

I'm not sure if Lily really understands what next week is all about. And I'm sure that Noah has no idea. Lily was roughly the same age Noah is now when we went to Italy. The morning we got back she came down the stairs, saw Amanda, and said, "Hey!" I wonder how Noah will react?

Incidentally, I don't plan on spending $2.50/minute for internet service on the boat. Therefore, expect radio silence while we're gone.

0 comments: