CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Great Enigma

Last night in bed Amanda asked a great question. She wondered how a child could be so annoying and endearing at the same time. That's Lily for you though. When I came home from work last night Lily was playing some game where the house was all mud, but she was building some kind of island on the ottoman. She had stacked up as much stuff on there as she could. Amanda wasn't feeling very well, so I got dinner ready from what Amanda prepared (chicken with peanut sauce, yum!) and then took the kids out to Sam's Club for a few things after dinner.

The good news is that Lily cleaned up all the stuff before dinner, just like I told her to. She actually behaved quite well for me, which was nice. It's just that she can be a little much, especially when you're not very energetic.

1 comments:

Confessions of a Housewife said...

well when you all figure that one out let me know, I 've been wondering the same thing! lol