CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Another Week in the Books

Amanda and the kids survived another week of classes. Monday wasn't so bad because I was around all day and took Lily to dance class. Tuesdays are always tough because I leave early for my small group and don't get home until around 9:00. Last night they killed time with a family bath. Then Lily wanted to play in our walk-in closet. She actually left things in pretty good shape. Sometimes the closet is really messed up after she finishes in there.

It's a gray and rainy morning today. Noah is just now waking up at 7:45. I got paged for work and am standing by for a call-back, so I actually got to eat breakfast with Amanda. It's times like this when being on-call is actually kind of nice. The pager going off at 2:00 AM offsets that though...

0 comments: