CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 23, 2009

Preferred Food

Lily was disappointed yesterday because we had a change of plans for dinner. I was going to make a chicken dish, but when Amanda was laid up I went the easy route and just made eggs. We all enjoyed our eggs, but I felt like we needed some fruit afterward. I asked Lily what she wanted for fruit and she said, "You know! ROASTED VEGETABLES!"

I get 5 lb bags of mixed "California Blend" frozen veggies at Sam's. The mix includes carrots, broccoli, and cauliflower. Amanda has started to toss them with Italian seasoning and then she roasts them in the oven. Lily and Noah cannot get enough of this stuff. It's one thing that we can be sure they will both eat. In fact, Amanda made it for them tonight and Lily made a point of insisting that she get a LOT of veggies.

1 comments:

Confessions of a Housewife said...

isn't that great !!

Ava is really into raw carrots right now !