CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hoopster

We have an illegal basketball goal in our neighborhood. This is only a problem in Cary if people complain. Since no one has complained, I don't have a problem with it. In fact, our neighbor who put it up asked me if it was OK. It's in a pretty convenient place on our cul-de-sac, so I don't mind.

I had some fun with both Lily and Noah yesterday. Noah was "passing" the ball to me. Lily did the same thing. She is getting a bit more dextrous. She can dribble two or three times without stopping, which is a good start. She can usually catch soft passes too. She did miss with one and it bonked her on the nose. She wasn't too happy about that. Telling her that it is part of the game didn't do much to assuage the pain either.

0 comments: