CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Busy Weekend Coming

I'm taking the day off today so I can get done some of the stuff I would normally do over the weekend. I'm going to a conference at a seminary in Wake Forest, so that will keep me busy this evening and all day tomorrow. Meanwhile, we have a birthday party for Uncle Eric on Sunday, though we may have to divide on that one so that Noah can get his nap in. It's not pretty when Noah doesn't nap.

The good news is that it is supposed to warm up to the mid-60s this weekend. We had a little bit of a cold snap (relatively speaking) the past couple of days, but it is sunny and getting warmer now. Hopefully Amanda will be able to take advantage of the nice weather tomorrow. Noah does so much better outside. The problem is that he is a handful to chase around.

0 comments: