CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A Slightly Better Day

Yesterday was slightly better than Monday, but not significantly so. Now it seems that Amanda is battling the early stages of a cold. It didn't help that we had a cool, dry night last night and she woke up with a raging sore throat. I asked Lily to be particularly good for Mommy today. I have doubts about whether she did that.

I start my semester tonight. Today is the beginning of my final semester of Greek. Tomorrow will be the Foundations of Biblical Counseling. I have to do a Personal Improvement Plan for the counseling class. This is one project that I suspect Amanda would be glad to help me with. Not so much that I have so many glaring flaws (though I'm sure I do that I don't realize) but that it's always nice when a spouse wants to improve and asks for help.

Noah continues to do well. Amanda introduced peas yesterday. She even sings the "Peas, Glorious Peas" song to him. He is not wild about the baby food form of peas, but I guess he is eating them. It seems to me that we could do homemade baby food with peas like we did with sweet potatoes.

It's refreshing to have such a good little eater. By the way, it seems that Lily cannot get enough kielbasa. She absolutely loves it!

0 comments: