CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 19, 2008

A Day Off

Amanda got a day off yesterday. When I got back from class on Thursday I found her at her wit's end. It seems that Lily had a tantrum at dinner and went to bed at 6:30 Thursday night. Meanwhile, Noah screamed the whole night. I took the day off yesterday so I could take Lily away from her while she recovered a little bit.

Lily and I got some shopping done which kept us out of the house for a while. We took Noah to the grocery store after lunch. All this was good to give Amanda a break.

Today we're having a very dreary and wet day. It may even snow this afternoon, which of course has some in the area a little bit scared. Our church postponed its Small Group Leader appreciation banquet because of the wintry forecast. I think today will be a good one to hunker down with a fire.

0 comments: