CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Craziness

Today has been going pretty much full-bore for me. Last night ended at around 12:30 after I got back from the disappointment of watching OSU lose yet another BCS Championship Game. I find it hard to sleep after these games and I found myself awake at 5:30 unable to go back to sleep. I realized that I was going to need a nap today as well as some time to do some reading for school, so I got up and started working. Then once Lily got up I had breakfast with her and Amanda. I managed to squeeze in some weightlifting in the middle of my morning. Then I took a shower and did some more work. I met Amanda and Lily for lunch at Five Guys, hit Sam's Club for some milk and bread, and then came back home. I did manage to nap a little bit after they got home from dance class. That seems to have made a world of difference in how I feel.

I guess it's only fair that I get a small taste of what Amanda experiences each Tuesday. She has to take Lily to preschool, rush over to church, lead her small group, go back to preschool, get Lily, eat, take Lily to dance, then come home. It makes for a pretty crazy day. I'm glad that I've been around today only because Lily had a fit this morning on the potty. It seems that she wanted some company. She comes and goes with that.

Meanwhile, Noah keeps eating like a little champ. He's generally a mellow little man except when Amanda gives him to the babysitters at church. Then he freaks out. This time she put him in their Baby Bjorn and he probably forgot that he wasn't with mommy because he got quiet.

0 comments: