CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 7, 2008

The Posse

Lily is pretty much an official member of the neighborhood posse now. The problem is that she seems to prefer talking to the older girl (Sarah) who will be 7 in July. They both seem to exclude Katie (1 month younger than Lily) from their reindeer games, though they do play together.

We have heard good things about Lily's compassionate spirit from her preschool teachers and I hope that carries over to her relationships with other kids. I have fears that Lily is going to be a popular girl that will pick and choose who gets the honor of spending time with her. I think that we can nip that in the bud, but left unabated I could see that happening. That is not because of anything special about Lily other than she seems to be very popular with other kids. Rather, it is because of the fact that she is a person and we're all innately selfish unless told otherwise.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.