CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Recital Photos

Here are a few photos of Lily in her dress. The theme this year was Aesop's fables and she was part of the sun in the story of the sun and the wind. She did a great job on stage this year and I'm working on getting some video posted. We recorded the whole 5 minutes of the story, but she's not in it until about 3:00 in. I can't post a video that large to the blog, so I'm trying to trim it down.

When we came home she complained of a terrible earache. She complained about it before we left too, but some Motrin covered it up. It was so bad that she was screaming and crying for a while. Then suddenly it started to feel better. She's sleeping soundly now. I'm not saying that she was faking it, but it does seem like she was making a bigger deal of it than it really was. Then again, she's never said much about her ears before. All I know is that I looked in her bad ear and it looked the same as her good one.

Time will tell tomorrow. In the meantime, enjoy the photos!




1 comments:

Confessions of a Housewife said...

HOW precious !!! I cant believe how big she is getting