CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 26, 2009

Playdate

Lily had a playdate with a friend from kindergarten yesterday. Her mom also goes to Hope, so it's nice to have a connection there. Lily's friend Courtney is the next-to-youngest out of 4 children, so the dynamics there are a bit different.

When I came home from work they were both wearing princess dresses. They had a nice little tea party after the day's picnic at the park. The kids had fun playing by the creek too. Hopefully they don't get bored with the creek any time soon as it is a great activity for them.

I hear a lot of stomping upstairs while I work from home. Last I saw Noah had put on a pair of Lily's plastic "high shoes." The boy loves shoes. I'm not too concerned about him wearing purple princess heels yet. If he still wants to do it at 9 then we may have a problem.

0 comments: