CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 1, 2009

Handy Sunday

Saturday evening was kind of a rough one for me. Amanda and her friend went out to dinner, which left me with the kids. That was fine, but the kids were a little grouchy and I was starting to get a little short after being with them all day. Then Lily was trying to get some ice out of the freezer door only to have the door get stuck. In my attempts to fix it I made things worse. It got so that the flap covering the opening wouldn't close all the way.

On top of that I had to do some work on Amanda's laptop. Plus, the Indians and Cavs got stomped in their respective games. It wasn't pretty.

Sunday morning I decided to tackle the freezer door problem. Thanks to some useful online resources I was able to get it done in an hour or so. The trickiest part was getting the cover off the dispenser. I felt pretty good about getting it repaired, especially since Lily thought that I would have to call someone to do it.

In the evening we went to a picnic for our new church campus in Morrisville. It was good to meet a few new people and enjoy some time outside in the nice weather. The kids had a great time. There were balls there, so Noah was happy!

The only complication was that there was no room on the side dish table for our potato salad. Now I have a big bowl of it to eat. I wonder if we're going to get a visitor from California at our door to help out?

1 comments:

e2 said...

Jennifer will come for the potato salad!!