CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Home Architecture

Lily has shown an interest in waterfalls lately, partly due to the nature videos she has been watching with Amanda. I mentioned to her that we could put a waterfall in our yard. The way I see it, we have the hill and it wouldn't be that hard to put in a pump and recycle water up some of it. I don't think we'd actually do it, but it could be done.

Amanda mentioned that we also could build a treehouse, which is true. It was more true before the Town of Cary clear-cut our backyard for the sewer easement, but it is true that we could build a treehouse. Lily said, "Splendid idea!"

I'm not quite sure where that came from. I can trace the origin of many of her words to how Amanda and I speak, but I don't think we say "splendid" very often. Lily is full of surprises.

0 comments: