CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 22, 2009

Double Celebrations

We had a great combination Father's Day/Noah's Birthday yesterday. I got the family some donuts for breakfast, to the delight of all. I also filled up Noah's new kiddie pool. It's nothing fancy, but he and Lily seem to like it. After that it was lunchtime and naptime.

While everyone napped I got a few things done. Then we went to the ballgame. Noah wasn't into it quite as much as I had hoped he would be. I wasn't expecting him to guess whether the pitcher would throw a fastball or offspeed pitch on a 2-1 count or anything, but I did think he would be more excited about watching them play ball. Maybe we were too far away from the action.

Even though he didn't watch much of the game he did seem to have a lot of fun chasing Lily and Brenna around. Everyone had a good time, though sadly the Bulls lost. They had a great rally going with the bases loaded and one out in the eighth, but the batter lined out on a nice play by the shortstop for a double play. We didn't stick around for the ninth as it was already getting late.

I promise to get pics posted soon, possibly tomorrow. Lily has a free ticket to a Bulls game, so I think we're going tonight. I hope to work from home tomorrow in which case I should be able to get some pics up.

0 comments: