CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Sick House

We've had a wild and wooly past 25 hours here at the Chamberlain house. At around 3:00 yesterday Lily came in from playing with her friends. She had a bunch of chocolate on her shirt and she ran straight to the bathroom. She started throwing up then and kept dry heaving pretty regularly until around 7:00 at night. Around 10:00 Amanda started getting sick.

I made the mistake of going in to the office today, but was recalled. Amanda has pretty much laid low most of the day napping and reading in bed. Our weather is gorgeous, but I haven't been able to talk Lily out of the house yet. She did play outside for a little bit. I've been doing my email and blogging from the deck. I think I may take her and Noah to the airport after dinner.

The good news is that everyone seems to be on the mend. Hopefully this will not carry over to the weekend.

0 comments: