CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A Good Wednesday

We are enjoying some signature Raleigh weather for early March. This was good because Amanda was able to let Lily play outside most of the day. I'm told that Noah was pretty good for her this evening as was Lily, though there is always some drama here and there.

We're getting ready for our Florida trip. We'll be in the Sunshine State visiting Amanda's grandmother from Friday through Tuesday. To me, the highlight is going to be the March 17 game in Clearwater when the Indians take on the Phillies. However, the ticket prices are crazy so it will just be Lily and me. Amanda will find something else to do with Noah during that time, I guess. Lily and I are going to sit out in the grass in the picnic area. I have a feeling she is going to want to walk around a lot. I saw a seating diagram of the stadium and I see that Hooters sponsors something on the third base side. Hopefully it's not too over the top.

Not much else to report, but I thought I would do a rare Wednesday blog.

0 comments: