CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

My Boy

Noah has been a bit fussy today and we think he may be teething again. He has a second tooth that wants to come out next to the first one. We were out of Motrin, so one of our errands today was to get more for him. He is napping much better now.

I took him out grocery shopping this morning. Normally he gets his nap around 10:00 AM, but I pushed it a little bit. He fell asleep as I drove to another store, but was OK when we went in. As I buckled him in he started trying to chew on the buckle on his car seat. Basically, if he sees something interesting it is going to get bitten, which includes knuckles, shoulders, fingers, etc. I figured he would gnaw on that for a while as he was making his little noises.

Upon our arrival at home I found him with his head slumped on his chest and his mouth still on the buckle. The way this kid can nap warms my heart. He is a chip off the old block!