CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Tora! Tora! Tora!

I apologize for the long silence on the blog, but it was necessary for strategic and tactical purposes.  It is a common practice for a military force to maintain radio silence in the time leading up to a major offensive.  In this case, I didn't want to tip my hand that I was going to be in the Cleveland area for my stepbrother's surprise 40th birthday party.  He was definitely surprised by the many who came.

Meanwhile, back on the home front, Amanda had a very busy day with the kids including ballet practice, a tea party, and church.  Here in South Euclid we are going to take my mom to Maggiano's and then come home to hopefully see the Cavs take a commanding lead in their playoff series.  Tomorrow is the drive back home.

0 comments: