CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Standing Tough

Lily had something of a Marsha Brady moment at the bus stop yesterday. She was playing catch with Noah and Chloe and took a soft baseball off her nose.  Apparently it even bled a little bit.  Amanda was happily surprised that she still got on the bus.  Fortunately, it never got purple or swollen and you would never know it happened.  We were happily surprised by her toughness.

Meanwhile, Noah ended a little bit of a strike that took great toughness to maintain.  He hadn't pooped since Saturday, but I got him to go yesterday.  I told him that he was going to sit on the potty until he went.  I had sat with him for about 10 minutes and then I left the room.  I wasn't gone for 30 seconds before he proudly announced, "Daddy, I'm done!"  Sure enough, he finally took care of business.  I got him to do a bit more before he got up.  Let's hope that he goes again today.

0 comments: