CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 20, 2010

New Taste

Amanda had a little bit of a stomach bug last night so I took the kids out to dinner and Sam's Club.  I was originally going to get pizza at Sam's, but I decided that it would be better to eat some place a little nicer since the kids can get a little needy.  We went to a restaurant near us called NY Pizza.  I got a small pizza that was 3/4 everything and 1/4 cheese.

Once I taught Lily the secret of folding a slice of NY-style pizza lengthwise she was in pretty good shape.  She actually ate the everything pizza, minus the black olives.  In fact, in retrospect she was torn between which she liked better.  She has come a very long way since eating fish sticks and chicken nuggets exclusively.  Of course, there was a milkshake at stake for her too.  That may have made a difference.

0 comments: