CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 28, 2010

Days Three and Four

Sorry for not updating the past two days.  As you can imagine, I'm running a bit behind in the mornings.  I didn't have time for my regular exercise on Wednesday or Thursday.  I got something in on Wednesday, but had to punt on Thursday.  I'm ready to be done with this class.

The good news is that the kids have behaved well for Amanda.  It has not been easy, but they are doing well.  Lily got a lighted hula hoop on Wednesday and really likes it.  Noah still can't get enough bowling.  In fact, he keeps talking about when we went bowling back in February and he is excited to go bowling for his birthday.  The boy just can't get enough.

We just have to get through tonight and then Saturday morning.  I'm looking forward to the weekend.

0 comments: