CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Sleepy Boy

Noah did something particularly funny before bath time last night.  As I was trying to get him to come to me so I could undress him he sat on the edge of his bed as far from me as he could get.  He then buried his face in his little hands and then rubbed his face.  He then tilted his head back with his eyes closed, let out a fake little yawn, and said, "I just want to sleep a little bit."  He sat there with his eyes closed pretending to catch a few Zs.

I'm about 99% sure that he picked that up from me as he has seen me nap in all kinds of places.  I've been known to lay down on the living room floor and doze off even with the kids running around.

Why was he so sleepy?  He didn't get a nap.  He is in a middle place right now.  A lot of times he won't sleep when he goes down for a nap.  He can make it until bedtime and then he goes to sleep better at bedtime.  But he still gets pretty tired and the results with his sister can be a bit ugly.

0 comments: