CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 7, 2008

Poor Attitude

And I bet you think this is going to be about Lily, right? I'm afraid that it is about Noah. Amanda is having some Lily flashbacks with him today. He has been especially whiny and clingy, but she has things she needs to get done. It's hard to write emails and call people when you have a whiny 16 month-old tugging at you constantly.

Fortunately, I'm working from home today. I took him for a short walk up and down our street (he's getting better at shoulder riding). I put him down for a second upstairs, but he got all whiny again. Now I have him in the basement with me and I put up the baby gate. He can stand at the baby gate all morning and whine if he wants. I don't mind. Right now he is playing with whatever he can find.

I just hope he doesn't try to eat any dead cockroaches...

0 comments: