CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday

Jack and I partook of the Black Friday festivities at Wal-Mart this morning. We got a late start and were not in the parking lot until around 5:10. It was crazy there. I managed to get the toy for Noah we wanted, but Jack was not able to get the laptop he was looking for. Of course, I didn't know that we couldn't get it until I had waited in line for about 30 minutes and was able to ask someone who worked there. He was surprisingly helpful for a Wal-Mart employee and saved me another 30 minutes in line.

We then went to Sam's Club to get a dress for Amanda and a gallon of milk. We also enjoyed the free breakfast there. I had fun chatting with the ladies who do the demos. Thanks to Lily I'm pretty tight with some of them. They all love Lily and now I have Noah to charm them as well.

I got another early release from work today. One more reason to be thankful.

0 comments: