CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Back to Autumn

We had a little respite from our autumnal weather yesterday. I think we hit 64 in the sun. It was definitely a good day for Black Friday shoppers. It was also a good day for Lily to take the dogs for as many walks as she could. Jack has two dogs. One is a tiny little thing and Lily loves walking her. It also helps that she is getting into her sunset years and has slowed down quite a bit. However, she still has enough spunk to pull Lily over when she sees a squirrel that she wants to chase. Lily ended up with a slightly skinned knee.

Seeing how much Lily enjoys the dogs almost makes me want to get a dog for her. Then I remember what owning a dog entails and I am again in no rush to get one. Besides, Noah is not at a good age for us to add a dog to the house.

We'll have to get more video of Noah toddling around. He's improved quite a bit since Halloween. I think he's about ready to do a stunt like rearranging the price tags on all the beads at the craft store. That's what I did when I was around his age, I think.

0 comments: