CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Nap Time

Amanda took Lily out for a bike ride today as we are enjoying some nice fall weather (sunny and in the 50s). I stayed home to take advantage of Noah's nap time and get a little homework done. My Hebrew professor is out of town so we do not have class tomorrow. Rather than have three people come in for a proctored exam, he sent one home with us. As far as I know, it was still to be closed-book and we did it on the honor system (at least that's how I did it).

Noah started to wake up as I was reviewing my work. I figured he could make a little noise for a few minutes. He let out a few quick yells here and there, but then got quiet. I came into his room to get him and this is what I found:



He has learned that napping is a great way to kill time. That's my boy!

He has made a few other little noises, but he isn't serious about getting up yet. I'm not about to go after him.

0 comments: