CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Conference

Amanda worked at our church's big women's conference yesterday. This meant that she left the house at around 7:30 and didn't get home until around 3:00. Therefore, I was on kid duty all day.

Our day started with a trip to the Krispy Kreme. It's always good to get to the store as the variety is better than at the grocery. You get the highlights at the grocery, but you can only get pumpkin spice at the store.

Then we made a trip down to my library. I wanted to look at a book, but of course it wasn't on the shelf. We're getting there.

From there we went to Petsmart and doggie day-camp. We also hit Lifeway to browse a bit.

Finally, we went to Sam's Club for samples and some groceries. We had some eggs for lunch and then Noah went down for his nap. Lily watched her YouTube playlist while I took a quick nap and got some work done on my paper.

Overall, it was a good day. Now my only problem is that Noah doesn't know about Daylight Savings.

0 comments: