CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 31, 2007

A Great Night

We got to bed at our normal time of around 10:00 PM last night. I had the alarm set for 5:15 so that I would have time to work out before I had to start my day of working from home. I woke up around 4:30 or 4:45 to the sound of Noah eating next to me. It turns out that he slept from about 10 to 4 last night. Amanda fed him, put him back down, and then he slept until about 7:30. Overall, I think Amanda got over 8 hours of sleep! Of course, it was still interrupted, but she feels pretty good this morning. I think that it was a much-needed rest.

Meanwhile, Lily seemed to wake up on the wrong side of the bed. She ended up getting a timeout in the basement because of her attitude. In fact, she got so hysterical that she ended up spitting up at the top of the basement stairs. I made her clean it up though. Hopefully she will learn that there are wrong ways to address mommy and daddy.

To paraphrase Darth Vader, "The Force is strong with this one".

0 comments: