CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 2, 2007

A Very Full Weekend

We're having one of those weekends where we just don't seem to slow down much. Yesterday I finally got around to hanging the wallpaper border in Noah's room. I also got the crib parts down from the attic and put that together. Noah is now sleeping in a room that resembles a nursery, except for the queen-sized bed that is in it. At least it has a border, a crib, and matching curtains. I don't think he cares much, but we're glad for it. It's nice not to have that hanging over our heads anymore.

Today has been a solid party day. We went to church this morning and then met at Carrabba's for Natalie's birthday lunch. We went over to Nat & Eric's apartment for the party, had some dessert, hung out, and then came home so Amanda and Lily could nap. Noah and I went to Sam's Club to get some much-needed supplies and then I did some homework when we got home. I woke up Amanda and Lily so that we could go to a BBQ hosted by one of my coworkers. We had a good time there and Lily was really into chasing their dog around. We got back home, I gave Lily a bath, and now I'm in the man-cave with Noah while Amanda has some quiet reading time.

Tomorrow should be a bit more low-key. One of my coworkers is coming by for us to go jogging and then the rest of the day is free until we go to another BBQ at another friends' house. It's been great to stay busy with good stuff. However, I do feel like we need to take it more easy tomorrow afternoon. I have homework to do besides.

0 comments: