CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The Chaos of Company

Lily is currently visiting with her friend Levi. Amanda knows his mom from church and we have done much trading of babysitting so that we can go out on dates. Lily gets along great with Levi and his brother Trek. Amanda enjoys the boys as well and she likes having a chance to chat with their mom too.

On the other hand, I find that it is better for me to stay out of the fray when Lily has friends over. I can tell that something is going on based on what I hear from the basement. It isn't always pretty, but Lily typically reports having fun.

Noah is doing well, but he is off what Amanda considers to be his optimum sleeping schedule. He is now waking up around 2:30 and then around 5:45. It works great for me, but it's tough for Amanda because she ends up having to get up around 7:00 or 7:30 because I go to work. Hopefully she will get a good nap in today.

0 comments: