CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 20, 2007

Soothing the Savage Breast

I think every baby is a little different regarding soothing tactics. Lily was pretty high maintenance and demanded that we walk up and down stairs with her. At the very least we had to be up and walking.

Noah is a little less demanding. I've found that he likes it when I play my guitar and sing. It's nice that someone likes to hear me sing :)

He also likes it when I walk around with him and practice my bible memorization. I'll walk around upstairs with and recite the book I'm practicing. He will usually fall asleep in my arms.

It's nice that, so far, he enjoys the things I do. We'll see if it lasts.

1 comments:

MomGoinBonkers said...

You are right, every child is different. Logan went through the cry out for almost 1.5 weeks to where Ava cried for 10 minutes one night, 5 minutes the next night and then never again.

I love the blogs by the way