CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A Short Chat

I took a little extra time to leave the house this morning because I have class tonight. I knew that I'd be at my desk late, so I felt no pressure to get into the office on time. I used that extra time to send out my weekly accountability emails for Setting Captives Free. It's something that I just like to check off my list every week.

As I sat typing I heard Lily at the top of the stairs. She asked me if I could come upstairs so she could talk to me "briefly". It turns out that she just wanted me to flash the lights and beep the horn of the car when I left. She asks me to do this every day, but she is afraid that I won't do it if she doesn't ask me. Anyhow, that is what she wanted to speak to me about "briefly".

It's pretty cool to hear her use adverbs like that. She is always full of surprises.

0 comments: