CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 19, 2007

A Great Weekend

I really try to write in this blog and my other one daily. Often I don't because I don't have time for it. However, this is a time when I don't have a lot to write in this blog. We have had a pretty good weekend. Noah has been pretty good. Lily has been pretty good, though she still has to fight the 'tude. Right now everyone else is napping while I get a few things done.

It's times like this when it is good to remember just how incredibly blessed we are. There are millions of people in the world who don't know if they will wake up tomorrow morning because of hunger, war, lack of shelter, or any number of reasons. Here I am in my air-conditioned basement listening to a baseball game over the internet, and telling the world about my family. Life is good. Specifically, God is good.

0 comments: