CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Party!

I had a pretty mellow evening last night. Amanda took Lily to a mock pajama party in Fuquay, which is about 45 minutes away. It was a mock party because they didn't actually sleep there, but they did come in pajamas and get loaded up with pizza and treats. I was asleep when they came home, so all I know from Amanda is that she got a little shopping done while Lily partied.

Meanwhile, Noah and I had a guy's evening at home. After dinner we played some baseball with his foam ball and bat set. I also extricated a colored pencil from one of his toys so the balls would flow through it properly. We ended the evening with a bubble bath and he went to sleep pretty quickly after going to bed. This was good because it gave me a chance to get a lot of work done on a paper I've been writing for the class I took over the summer.

I'm not sure what the weekend has in store for us, but I do know that we need to get ready for next weekend. Amanda and I are going camping in Pisgah National Forest to look at waterfalls. I'm particularly looking forward to trying out Slippery Rock, which is a natural 60 foot waterslide.

0 comments: