CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Entertaining Day

I may have doubled my movie intake for 2009 yesterday. At lunchtime we took the kids over to the McKenzies so Bill could watch them while Amanda, Tiffany, and I went to see the new Harry Potter. We liked it. We had planned on seeing it in IMAX, but it was sold out. The regular movie theater was fine though.

Then yesterday evening Amanda and I watched "21" courtesy of Netflix. I really enjoyed it, but then again I've always been fascinated by blackjack. I told Amanda that the geeks at MIT were pretty accurately written as far as I could tell.

Overall, it was a good day. Amanda was thinking about going to the beach yesterday, but just didn't have the energy for the long drive after dinner last night. She is going to go after lunch today. Let's hope that Noah takes a good, long nap.

0 comments: