CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Busy Day

We had a busy day as a family. I took Noah shopping for provisions on Saturday morning. He got very whiny at Wal-Mart when we had to leave the sportings goods area. He of course wanted to play with every ball and every bat. Next time I have to go near the sporting goods section I'll be sure to have a tissue in my pocket. He was pretty messy.


Meanwhile, Lily and Amanda baked up a storm. Amanda is trying to get ahead so that Lily has food prepared during the week. They baked granola bars, ham and cheese wraps, and some peanut butter oatmeal bake. Now we will see if Lily eats what she says she will eat.

Today should be fairly quiet. I have some studying to do. I don't have any pressing yardwork needs. Hopefully a good day will be had by all. I plan to start the day with pancakes, so that's always a good way to get things going.

0 comments: