CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

All is Well

Today was a much better day. Noah had his doctor's appointment and is in great health. He is growing and gaining weight well, which is encouraging considering the slow start he got. The doctor said that he was doing just fine with his various developmental milestones.

The kids behaved better for Amanda too. It also helped that they went down to the creek this morning. They had a lot of fun splashing around in the water. We're really glad for Noah's faux Crocs now.

My sailing class also went better. There was practically no wind, so it was like a regatta on Quaaludes. Amanda brought the kids out to watch and have a picnic dinner. Fortunately I managed to stay in my boat this evening. I feel like I'm getting the hang of the basics. Someone has told me that it is easy to learn how to sail, but it is very difficult to learn how to sail well. I can see that. They gave us a free hour to use at the rental facility, so I may use it this weekend, weather permitting.

0 comments: