CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 12, 2007

More Planned Chaos

We're watching our niece Brenna today. OK, Amanda is actually watching her and I'm just around periodically. Nothing helps me stay downstairs and work like having an extra child in the house. Today they went to the park for a couple of hours. Lily pushed Brenna in the stroller as long as the path was not uphill. However, Amanda had to carry Noah in the Baby Bjorn. They were gone for about 2 hours and it sounds like it was a LOT of work.

We had lunch and then Amanda made tea for them. Not really chaotic so much as messy. There were plenty of sugary milky puddles to mop up when this tea party was done.

Everyone is napping now. I slept in this morning as I desperately needed to catch up. I suspect that the house will get moving again around 3:30 or 4:00, which will give Amanda another hour of chaos before we feed Lily and head over to the NC State Fair for the MercyMe concert.

I'm a little concerned about the overwhelming nature of the Fair. Tonight is the first night and it may be a little crazy. Plus, we need to walk completely across it to get from parking to the arena. It's going to be yet another level of chaos. I'm looking forward to eating some fried delicacies, though.

Tomorrow is a picnic and chapel service for my seminary. It's been nice to have the week off school. I haven't worked quite as furiously this week, which has been nice with mom's visit and the baseball playoffs going on.

In case anyone is wondering, Noah continues to do well. He is smiling and almost laughing now. He has a generally sweet disposition and we're very thankful for that!

0 comments: