CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Evening Games

It turns out that it was good to have my Greek midterm tonight (it went well, BTW). It wasn't a very long test and I got out of class at around 7:00. That got me home at around 7:20, so I could do Lily's bedtime routine. The latest evening game here is hide and seek and we take turns hiding upstairs. She's getting better at it and almost never giggles when I'm getting close now. A year ago she would always come running out of hiding. Her seeking skills are also improving.

She prefers playing this game with her new walkie-talkies. According to her, when we play that the game is called "Walkie-talkie Hospital Ambulance". I'm not sure what that's all about.

On a side note, summer doesn't seem to want to quite let go. We have nice days with highs in the high 70s, but it isn't getting very cool in the evenings. We have the house open, but it's not particularly comfortable in here. If we can hold out to Saturday night we'll be OK.

0 comments: