CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

First Fire

I apologize for the lack of updates over the weekend. We stayed really busy with some babysitting Friday night, a combined birthday party on Saturday, and the church's Fall Festival on Sunday. I actually went to bed a little after 8 on Sunday because I was starting to feel a bit sick. After a while I guess you just need to sleep.

We had our first fire of the season last night. Lily is really getting into it. She likes "building campfires" in the back yard. This means that she makes a pile of sticks. Now she gets to help do it for real in the fireplace. It's been getting down into the 30s at night, so it is starting to get a bit chilly. We still haven't turned the furnace on yet, but I suspect that day is coming.

Noah was really fussy yesterday. It seems like he is starting to go through a growth spurt. We'll keep you posted.

0 comments: